Claremont-School-logo.png
 
 
 

The School

The school was originally founded in Hove, in 1925, but moved to its current site in St Leonards-on-Sea in 1945 when it amalgamated with Langley Place School. The building, a magnificent Norman Shaw designed mansion house, was built in 1880s for the Ebden family and was originally named Baldslow Place.

Claremont has extensive modern facilities, including a purpose built theatre, dance studio and assembly hall, a floodlit all weather sports pitch, an indoor sports hall, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, as well as dedicated facilities for Science, Music, Art, French and IT. The school owns a study centre in St Omer, northern France (La Maison Claremont).

 
claremont-font.jpg
claremont-hall.jpg
claremont 1.jpg
claremont 2.jpg
claremont 3.jpg
claremont 4.jpg
 

Location